SLenderman in the forest SLenderman in the forest

I actually don't know why this is there, it is a repeat of the same thing over and over again, the animation is not very good compared to most of the work coming out these days, over even the front page material that come on years ago, the tripping and the squirrel parts are sub par. But I will atleast say that the beginning scene is not bad and could be there.

the sound is also kinda bad, there is not sound for when he falls on the ground (not including the fart)

I think this could have defintally been a great idea, like if you had different scenes not just the same one over and over again, even just three or four, even with the current type of animation and the sound, it could have been a great idea with other scenarios.

I know I sound like a jerk but I am trying to give constructive criticism to the best extent I can, using this as a start to a new one and make other ones to add to it, I believe it would be front page material!

Luis Day '09!! Luis Day '09!!

I must say

being a very annoying song, it is very nice too

I salute you, looks nice too, you've been putting that tablet to use

Oliver responds:

Indeed I have, it's not a good use, but it's a use! :D

Tingley Time 08 Tingley Time 08

I am surprised

I find the animation too look nice, but was shotty on running, the Audio just sounded bad and soft, and the last bit did not fit in with the video at all I think.

Also this is number 8?

What is the very point of it? Other then it going Wizzady Woo and stuff appearing randomly, this does not seem like a good flash, and something you may have just pulled out of your ass, sorry.

I'm sure you could do alot better if you put alot of time into it.

Where's Wally? Where's Wally?

it has a problem

Cheaters use tab >.< so the game is quite easy except for the good wolly part.

Doctor-Gordon responds:

ok.

Super Bob-omb Super Bob-omb

Add to the list

These kind of games are also made to often and they get boring really easily.

Food Fall Food Fall

These games are made to much

These games have gotten boring along time ago nd they should stopped being made. Or think of some kind of cool gimmick to go along with the game.

[MAC8] MyrkriĆ° [MAC8] MyrkriĆ°

meh

I don't really liek it, I'm not sure what it could be used for other then music, and it doesn't sounds that good.

Kiddmeizter responds:

Lol Mike, Your review makes no Sense, Lawl.