SLenderman in the forest SLenderman in the forest

I actually don't know why this is there, it is a repeat of the same thing over and over again, the animation is not very good compared to most of the work coming out these days, over even the front page material that come on years ago, the tripping and the squirrel parts are sub par. But I will atleast say that the beginning scene is not bad and could be there.

the sound is also kinda bad, there is not sound for when he falls on the ground (not including the fart)

I think this could have defintally been a great idea, like if you had different scenes not just the same one over and over again, even just three or four, even with the current type of animation and the sound, it could have been a great idea with other scenarios.

I know I sound like a jerk but I am trying to give constructive criticism to the best extent I can, using this as a start to a new one and make other ones to add to it, I believe it would be front page material!

Luis Day '09!! Luis Day '09!!

I must say

being a very annoying song, it is very nice too

I salute you, looks nice too, you've been putting that tablet to use

Oliver responds:

Indeed I have, it's not a good use, but it's a use! :D

Tingley Time 08 Tingley Time 08

I am surprised

I find the animation too look nice, but was shotty on running, the Audio just sounded bad and soft, and the last bit did not fit in with the video at all I think.

Also this is number 8?

What is the very point of it? Other then it going Wizzady Woo and stuff appearing randomly, this does not seem like a good flash, and something you may have just pulled out of your ass, sorry.

I'm sure you could do alot better if you put alot of time into it.

Slash Dot Dash Slash Dot Dash

I must say, it was enjoyable

I really do wanna give you props for the song, because the song was actually catchy even though it was mainly the same slash dot slash dot com words, it was easy to listen too.

The music went along with the animation near flawlessly, and the animation itself looks nice, and need move with any lag.

But I'm only really taking marks away because of the some of the random gifs you had, which makes flash animations look a little shotty. But the add of your character and the gif was nice and enjoyable, I'll have to say it was an all around good video

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 9 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 9

A bad shadow on the serious

This wasen't one of your your better episodes, the animations changed, it all seems a lot more cartoony and not as good as its predecessors. To todays standards the motions and movement where mediocre. Then the sound is the same as the others and it pretty good.

The story line was also, well... Unoriginal and unthought out, a fight is really demeaning to the serious, then the fight was nice, and you kept to your roots of no matter how beaten they were they still fought and hated each other. Also, you featured the Gerbils again, AND I LUVS DEM.

ALSO, BIG NOTE: The authors comment is not in all caps? what the hell? isn't that kinda your thing, I think you should make it all caps again.

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

it was very well thought out. i just wanted to do one episode where all they do is fight. i know that sounds simplistic, but have you ever tried choreographing a fight before? it's really difficult. especially when everyone involved doesn't actually exist.

i'm sure most people think there was no script and i just winged it. that would be impossible. i wrote the script and rewrote it several times. and storyboarded it a couple times. this was a real chore to get right, and i'm very happy with the final product.

as for the CAPS comment, i don't know what to say. it's not my "thing". i just copy and paste it from somewhere else. sometimes from somewhere that's in caps, sometimes not.

also i have absolutely no idea what "demeaning to the serious" or "bad shadow on the serious" mean. i know you're not english, so i won't fault you on your words. i just don't know what you mean. but i know i never want to be serious.

Présentation de La France Présentation de La France

I'd give you an A

I would give you good for that, it had a good bit of animation that moved and was done well, it may have been nicer if the mouth move. The sound was also really good, I congratulate you on that.

Didn't See That Cuming Didn't See That Cuming

Good yes

But as someone stated before, I think it should be a bit longer

Highschool Blood Donor Highschool Blood Donor

It is corny XD

But its drawn and voiced well and runs smooth so its good.

I just didn't like how you did the mouths they didnt look that realistic or cartoony so. yea....

Hot Dog Eating Contest Hot Dog Eating Contest

Classey

Classey movie man, funny, I thought the "Robot Invasion" was gonna keep going on and on but still congrats.

Wonchop responds:

Indeed

NG: A BBS Story [Teaser] NG: A BBS Story [Teaser]

Sweet

This could be front page material, not the teaser but the actual story could be

If you add some regulars you can make this good and maybe even get them to the voices they'll deffintly do that.

I'd do it ^_^ can I be in it ;D